Monday, June 13, 2011

Stare

Shutter Speed = 15 sec, F-stop = 3.5, Focal Length = 6.5mm (opteka 6.5mm fisheye), ISO = 1600, Mini Tripod

This photo was taken 7-1-10 in San Jose, CA. The subject is my best friend Ian Guner, and the house is one of my really good friends, Michelle Habash's, neighbors. It was probably 11:30 at night after hot tubbing and swimming. I had never really payed attention to this house before but for some reson I noticed it that night and realized how cool and futuristic it looked. The only light I had at the time was a pocket flashlight from my truck so for the entire exposure i was waving it over Ian, the house, and the trees. I really like how everything looks really smooth and soft, yet sharp at the same time. I love the color the of the sky too. There are two versions of this photo. I will post the other version tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment