Friday, May 20, 2011

Downhill Lean - Garret Evans

Shutter Speed = 1/320th sec, F-stop = 13, Focal Length = 28mm (18-55mm canon kit lens), ISO = 1600, Handheld

This photo was taken 10-10-10 at Sundance Ski Resort in Sundance, Utah. I had just moved in to my new apartment and I noticed some dirt jumps in the parking lot. Every time I passed them, I thought about how I wanted to find the kids riding them and take some pictures. One day I finally passed by while they were riding. I met Garret Evans, and he said he was down for a shoot, since he needed some for his sponsor, Demon Dirt, anyways. This was my first time photographing Downhill biking, and I am pretty pleased at how they turned out. I will definitely be looking for more opportunities to shoot downhill in the future.

1 comment:

  1. my name is Casey. I know Garrett and we are always down if you want to shoot us biking. 8588778140

    ReplyDelete