Friday, May 6, 2011

The Purpose


The purpose of this blog is to force me to be involved with photography constantly. It will also give me something to do with all the pictures I take. I love everything about photography; waiting for just the right moment, fine tuning all the manual settings for that perfect exposure, post-editing and being able to play around with things that are unimaginable to most. Photography for me is a passion, a way to channel my creativity, and it is truly something I love. I will be posting pictures from time to time with a brief description or story about it, and hopefully somebody out there will be able to appreciate it. This is one of the first Pictures I ever took. At this point I think I had my Rebel XTI for just a couple weeks. This was taken handheld at 55mm on the kit lens. F-stop = 5.6, exposure time = 1/13th of a second, ISO = 1600. This spot is also the host of many other decent pictures that I have taken over the years. It was definitely inspired by straight photographers that I have studied about in my first photography class back in High school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment